The Hidden Peak Teahouse crowdfunding ends January 1, 2017 at 11:59pm.
To date we have raised approximately $9,650. We have quite a ways to go before reaching our optimum goal of $50,000.
Thank you to all of our friends of Hidden Peak Teahouse for your contributions!!
Your contributions can help keep us in business by increasing capital to help us minimize our high overhead debt load, create new and fresh merchandise, expand our offerings of retail tea, add new food selection to the menu, help make the Teahouse more visible and approachable, and begin an advertising campaign to let people know that we are here as well as what they can expect to experience when they come to visit.
A Letter from Owner David Wright
Hey Tea Friends,
First of all a joyful almost new year, solstice, and selection(s) of holidays to you all! Marilee, the kids, management, staff, and I would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to all of you for the avalanche of support we've received in response to our appeal. The concern in your eyes, word and expressions have moved us very deeply!
As of this letter, we've seen almost $10,000 in contributions which has, and will, help us put some much needed things in place to boost business. Although our goal is $50,000 we have felt so much love in every dollar given that the conviction to continue maintaining this sanctuary is amped up with positive energy.
Our intention is to keep this place around as long as we are able so that many more may drink from the ancient well of tea wisdom in a dedicated and protected space unlike any other business around.
If anyone still feels the move to contribute to this cause, our begging bowl is out - with absolutely no expectation - only gratitude for what is placed inside.
and The Hidden Peak Tea Family
Contribute to our Fundraiser:
Contributions can be made online (you do not need a PayPal account to make a donation) or in person. If you would like to make a contribution of more than $10,000 via our online site, you will have to make two separate transactions. Contributions are not tax-deductible.
For a Contribution of:
$50 or more
- 2 oz package of an elite one-time blend of Shou Pu-erh tailored specifically for this fundraising effort.
$100 or more
- 2 oz package of Premium Shou Pu-erh Blend.
$250 or more
- 2oz Premium Shou Pu-erh Blend.
- Private Tea Tasting* includes a flight of at least three pu-erh teas.
$500 or more
- 4oz Premium Shou Pu-erh Blend.
- 1 oz "Panchen Lama" ripened sheng ($75 retail per ounce)
- Private Tea Tasting* includes a flight of juxtaposed two Shou & two Sheng Vintage Pu-erh Teas.
$1,000 or more
- 4oz Premium Shou Pu-erh Blend.
- 1 oz package of "3917" Ripened Sheng Pu-erh ($125 retail per ounce).
- Private Tea Tasting* of at least three pre-1990 Aged Sheng Pu-erh Teas.
$5,000 or more
- 4 oz package of Hidden Peak Fundraiser Premium Shou Pu-erh Blend,
- 1 oz package of “Panchen Lama” Ripened Sheng Pu-erh ($75 retail per ounce),
- 1 oz package of “3917” Ripened Sheng Pu-erh ($125 retail per ounce),
- 1 oz package of “Human Brick” Ripened Sheng Pu-erh ($375 retail per ounce),
- Private Tea Tasting* includes the trinity of Heaven Brick, Earth Brick, and Human Brick offers a rare glimpse into the transcendent potential of fine Aged Sheng Pu-erh. This tasting should allow for a minimum of three hours to unlock the qualities of these finest of teas!
*All Private Tastings are for three people and are hosted by Hidden Peak's David Wright in a private tea room. Expect at least two hours for your private session.