Part-Time Marketing & Social Media Coordinator/Consultant
- Weekly time commitment varies (approximately 2-5 hours per week)
- Most work can be done from home
- Manage visual communication online & in print
- Utilize social media/ email newsletter/ free listings to promote events, sales, & new products
- Design & print posters and store signage for events & sales
- Update website with events, sales, blogs, etc.
- Communicate with owners regarding deadlines and needs
- Accurately track your time on projects
- Utilize scheduling features to have promotions run automatically
- Strong interest in tea
- Independently prioritize, organize, & accomplish your work
- Strong self-motivation & enthusiasm to work self-directed
- Calm & professional under pressure
- Graphic design experience
- Excellent communication skills (professional & clear, especially when addressing the public via email, website, social media)
- Meet deadlines & accurately complete design and communication projects
- Current patron of the Hidden Peak Teahouse (aka, someone who “gets” us)
- Experience promoting a business with: Mail Chimp, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Experience with website management using a template system (no coding required on Square Space)
- Experience with poster design (currently, using Canva & Pages to create designs)
- Experience writing and sending email newsletters
- Experience with videography & online promotional videos and/or online courses
- Creativity & motivation to suggest new ideas to the owners
How to Apply:
- Please hand deliver a cover letter & resume (only in person applications will be considered).
- Please be prepared to submit a portfolio including examples of print, online, and social media.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.