Part-time Tea server (details below)
If you are interested in joining our staff, you may drop off a resume and cover letter in person at any time. Please include a cover letter that describes your interest in tea. Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work at the Hidden Peak Teahouse.
- Tea & Food Service: Duties include table service, tea and food preparation, dish-washing, cleaning, etc.
- Retail Shop: Duties include tea education, sales, cleaning, re-stocking, processing phone orders.
- Interest in tea, tea preparation, tea history, tea community
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to work
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Willingness to cover additional shifts
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Previous customer service and retail sales experience, especially with food service
- Cash handling and point of sale experience
- Display a sense of calm and professionalism under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team
How to Apply:
Please hand deliver a cover letter with a resume to Hidden Peak Teahouse (only applications with a cover letter will be considered).
Please include a cover letter that describes your interest in tea. Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work at the Hidden Peak Teahouse.